Wednesday, February 25, 2009

4 weeks left.

So not too much is new, and we hardly take pictures to post. I had a doctor's appointment this morning. Everything is looking pretty good. The doctor said once we get a little closer we might have one last ultrasound to check Maggie's size. My health is doing well. I had a good bp and he said my weight gain was good as well. I'm at a 26 pound gain, but I'm sure there will be some more of course by the end of it. Andy and I have been attending our prepared childbirth class regularly and next week is our last class. We've kept busy getting all Maggie's clothes washed and preparing her room. Once we get the nursery all decorated I'll make sure to post some pictures, but knowing us by that time you'll be wanting to see photos of Maggie. Other than that there's nothing much to really say. I'll try to get another pregnancy photo taken sometime soon and put it up here. No promises though. Hope everyone is doing well!

1 comment:

Erika von said...

Only 26 lbs - GOOD FOR YOU!! We're waiting for MORE belly pix chica :) Only about 2.5 more weeks to go until you get to meet your beautiful little Maggie Lynn.
Much love,
Erika & fam