Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Guess What!

Well, I went to the doctor today, and it's been decided. I'm getting induced tonight! I'm supposed to go in around 8 tonight. There's no telling when I'll deliver, but Maggie just might be my birthday gift tomorrow! How exciting. I'm hoping for a safe delivery, and I'll keep everyone posted once we're out of the hospital. Just an FYI 2 days after Maggie arrives you'll be able to view a photo of her on the web nursery. I'm going to go ahead and post the username and password so that anyone can check it out because I have a feeling it will take a while once we get back home for me to post another blog. Go to http://www.deaconess.com/body.cfm?id=12 and the username is kwoehler and the password is 32309 -her original due date.

2 comments:

Kai & Kohl Katz said...

YIPPIE! YAY!! We're praying for you! How cool that you and little Maggie might share a birthday!
Much love,
Erika & Fam

Zirky Family said...

We can't wait to see her! Hope everything goes well :)